8 Nisan 2017 Cumartesi

Hi everyone! I hope you well! Today, I will talk about Season 3 of Game of Thrones. Firstly, this season was really good because it happened incredible things. For example, someone died. Of course I won't say about their names. You should watch. In this way, What do you think about first and second season? I think, episodes are very good, but it can be better than this. For example, why did Starks always in bad days? Actually, I don't know answer of this. I don't still undertand. I am just waiting.




Secondly, episodes give excitement me. So I am really wonder future chapters. Some things in episodes annoyed me such somebody's death. These were surprising for me. I can not say name of death people ı can say that; episode 9 is very good. You shoul certainly watch as immediate as possible. By the way, do you like Robb Stark, Catelyn Stark, Arya Stark, Sansa Stark, Cersei Lannister and Jaime Lannister? I hardly contain myself but I shouldn't say anything about episodes. Because these will be spoiler for you if you dont watch.



Thirdly, I can say that, Arya is still at ways. She can't back home. Jon Snow is alive and he has a girlfriend but it can be differents end of the episodes. You watch and you see.




Finally, Khaleesi is very strong anymore. She has army of 3 states. I dont say anything else in this issue.



Thank you for read. I love you. Follow me! If you want to contact me, you can send an mail. My mail adress: selengnydn1@gmail.com Love you! Good bye!

SELASTROLOGY . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates