4 Mart 2017 Cumartesi

Hello guys! How are you? I hope you are wonderfull and I am.

Nowadays, I can not watch Game of Thrones, but I want to talk about from season 1 and season 2. Firstly, Tv series don't start like other Tv series. When the first minute of the Tv series, you can really be affected. Because, there is a message from other episodes. I won't tell you this message. You have to see.



Also, in first season you can hear ''Winter is coming." This sentence can be interesting but Winter is never coming in first season. Actually I was in 3 season and winter didn't still come. Anyway, I know Tv series is like by you and I am sure. You are following. Now, it started season 7. I don't know when I can come.



My favorite characters are still Khaleesi and Tyrion Lannister. You can understand from there. These characters has still in season 3. I am sorry. Is this a spoiler? Anyway, Finalize of Season 3, I don't believe it. Because I don't think so. I am sorry it couldn't be that. I won't say anything about the finalize of Game of Thrones season 1, 2 and 3. But, we can talk about these episodes. And take care yourself. Goodbye!

SELASTROLOGY . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates